There is no reason why golf shouldn’t be enjoyed by all, including disabled people.
The England Golf Trust has access to a fund to award small grants to those with a hearing, visual, physical or intellectual impairment or long-term health condition which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on their ability to carry out day to day activities.
In order to apply for the grant you must meet the following criteria:
- Must either be under 21 or in full-time education or following a recognised CPD qualification.
- Have a hearing, visual, physical or intellectual impairment or long-term health condition.
- Be attending some form of golf coaching or already be involved with golf.
- Have the support of two sponsors one of whom will mentor your participation in golf and will complete the required monitoring forms during the award period.
How the grant may be spent
The money is to be spent supporting your participation in golf and may include expenditure on:
- Coaching by PGA qualified professionals
- Travel to golf events
- Competition entry fees on a club, regional or national basis.
- Accommodation and subsistence whilst at regional or national competitions.
- Golf club subscriptions.
How to apply
Download and complete the application form 2023 England Golf Trust Grant Application Form and return to:
email@example.com or post to: England Golf Trust, The National Golf Centre, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire LN10 6PU
The deadline for applications
The last Fridays in January, May and September.
Applications will be reviewed three times a year: February, June and October by the Trustees who will make the final decisions on the awarding of grants.