When a business and charity work collaboratively they can create a real social impact and give something back to the communities they are part of. This is more than about the money. It can engage stakeholders through a new approach that demonstrates corporate social responsibility.
Help to create awareness of the Trust so that it can support young golfers and make a difference, through visibility, brand building and good PR. Here are some examples of how you can help us through a marketing partnership…
- Share stories and key messages in your newsletters
- Engage with the Trust on social media
- Link your website to the England Golf Trust website
In return your company/organisation logo will feature on the England Golf Trust website footer with a link to your site.
England Golf Trust receives no public funded money so relies on fundraising for a large percentage of its income. More funds will mean the trust can help more children play and develop their golf.
Can your organisation?
- Set up and run a fundraising event
- Use one of your existing events to help fundraise for the Trust
- Donate your Christmas Card collection
For more fundraising ideas see Run an event and Make a donation
The trust does not receive public funding, so everything it does is made possible by a network of generous individuals and organisations. Your support will make a real difference to the lives of young people.