England Golf Grant
The England Golf Trust wishes to support young men and women for whom the grant will make a significant difference to their being able to take part in golf.
As long as you are either under 21 or in full-time education or following a recognised CPD course then you may make an application. You will need two sponsors – people who know you – and one of whom is able to support your golf: this might be your coach, a club junior organiser, a county junior organiser, college tutor etc.
The Trust grants are payable for items such as club subscriptions, golf equipment, coaching – and for those who have reached that level – travel to and accommodation at regional and national competitions. A grant of up to £1000 may be awarded annually with support for up to three years.
How to apply
In order to apply for the grant you must meet the following criteria:
- Must either under 21 or in full-time education or following a recognised CPD qualification.
- Be attending some form of golf coaching or already be involved with golf.
- Have the support of two sponsors one of whom will mentor your participation in golf and will complete the required monitoring forms during the award period.
How the grant may be spent
The money is to be spent supporting your continued participation in golf and expenditure may include – but is not exclusive to:
- Golf Club subscriptions.
- Competition entry fees on a club, regional or national basis.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence whilst at regional or national competitions.
- Coaching by PGA qualified professionals.
Payment may be made in full or in part payments during the year on receipt of necessary supporting receipts and paperwork.
How to apply
Download and complete the application form 2023 England Golf Trust Grant Application Form and return to:
email@example.com or post to: England Golf Trust, The National Golf Centre, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire LN10 6PU
The deadline for applications is the last Friday in January, May and September.
Applications will be reviewed three times a year: February, June and October by the Trustees who will make the final decisions on the awarding of grants.